Saturday, July 27, 2024

Are Buck and Eddie really going to look this bad in 9-1-1's 8th season?

I have been trying to avoid seeing any 9-1-1 eighth season behind the scenes pictures but these two pictures of Ryan Guzman and Oliver Stark have been going around online very quickly. I have also been trying to avoid saying anything about the upcoming looks for their characters Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley but these are certainly a look, that's for sure. They just look so awful.

Eddie looks like he stepped out a 1970's low budget cop show while Buck looks like he's from the early 2000's Jersey Shore TV series. I don't know what looks worse Buck's hair or Eddie's mustache, but they're both truly awful. I hope these looks are for a bad dream sequence of how their lives have changed now that the evil Captain Vincent Gerrad has taken over as the old/new captain of the 118. I really hope these are not the looks they will have for the entire season. And if they are, I wonder what the significance of these looks will mean for the story? Is it reflecting their mental state or emotions? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Looking at these two, I can only image how awful the rest of the cast is going to look. Wow, this is truly something. However, if it's just these two then I wonder about what's happening to them?

No comments: