Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Video: A clip from Ryan Guzman's I've Never Said This Before podcast interview

Have you listened to the latest episode of entertainment reporter Tommy DiDario's podcast I’ve Never Said This Before? Ryan Guzman (who plays Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz) is the guest for this week's episode and it's really good. When you get a chance please give it a listen. Below is a clip from the interview where Ryan was talking about Eddie's mental health storyline for 9-1-1's fifth season. To listen to the full interview, here's the link

A few weeks ago, Ryan's co-star Oliver Stark (who plays Evan "Buck" Buckley) was also interviewed for the I've Never Said This Before podcast. And it's also really good. However, I forgot to post it but here is the link to his interview. Both of the links I posted are to Apple but this podcast is available on Spotify, iHeart and other sites.

Total sidenote but why does this picure look like Ryan is a Priest and Tommy is praying. I don't know, it's just the imagery.

No comments: