Sunday, May 26, 2024

Quote: Christopher and Edmundo Diaz, Carla Price and Evan Buckley (9-1-1)

Christopher: Dad!

Eddie: Hey, guys.

Carla: Five-alarm school emergency. He's supposed to tell Ms. Flores today what he's presenting for show and tell on Friday.

Eddie: And so he suckered you into stopping here on the way.

Carla: You know I can't resist a cute face.

Eddie: Okay. Show and tell. I thought you were bringing in your new hamster.

Carla: Oh, the new hamster is old news. Somebody's been snooping in your closet.

Buck: Is that what I think it is?

Christopher: It's a silver star 'cause my dad's a hero.

Carla: We don't need jewelry to know that.

Buck: Do you ever just wear it?

Eddie: Never found an outfit to go with it.

Buck: Ooh, if I had a medal, I would never take it off.

Eddie: We know.

~ Christopher and Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz, Carla Price and Evan "Buck" Buckley, 9-1-1 season 3 episode 15: Eddie Begins

(9-1-1 season 3 episode 15: Eddie Begins)

No comments: