Saturday, May 25, 2024

Most Memorable Scene: Buck and Eddie annoying Athena during the emergency of a woman found dead in her pool

I just love the scene when the 118 firefighters show up to the emergency in the episode 9-1-1, What's Your Grievance? (season 4 episode 4). Because while Police Sergeant Athena Grant, Detective Rick Romero and the 118 firefighters were on the scene of a murder, Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley were bouncing theories off of each other. And in the process they were truly annoying Athena.

This is one of my favorite scenes because although these two had some good theories they were just so annoying. And watching these two made me realize that I would love to see Buck and Eddie solve a mystery on the show together. Because so far, they are the only two who haven't. I would love it if the writers would give them a mystery to solve next season or maybe give them an episode with a mystery about a crime podcast.

Either way it would be interesting to see them try to uncover clues to solve the mystery. I could see them going over an arson case and trying to figure out who had set the fire.

No comments: