
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 season 10 trailer)
Although, I have some thoughts about that trailer for the 10th season of 9-1-1, I don't feel like posting them at the moment. But I will say how disappointing it is that Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz didn't get to say one word in the trailer. However, two guest stars did. Anyway, here's one of Eddie's non-speaking scenes in the trailer that stood out. He's carrying a dog he must have rescued during the lava incident. I hope it's not one of those blink and you miss it scenes. I want to see Eddie rescuing this cute little dog and carrying it in a baby harness or carrier. It would be nice if he ends up adopting the little dog, so that him and his son Christopher can have a pet.

Labels:
9-1-1,
Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz,
Season 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment