Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Video: A clip from Oliver Stark's I've Never Said This Before podcast interview

I don't know why I was thinking about this video clip of Oliver Stark's interview for entertainment reporter Tommy DiDario's podcast I've Never Said This Before. Oliver was talking about when Buck first met Eddie and all the emotions Buck was going through. But the part that I was really thinking about was Oliver blushing at the thought or idea of a wedding between Buck and Eddie in 9-1-1's 10th season. The possibility of Eddie and Buck not only finally dating but getting married, I think Buck and Eddie (Buddie) fans would be ecstatic if that happened.

@tommydidario A wedding?! 🤷‍♂️🤣 A little teaser from my conversation with #OliverStark from #911onABC, dropping Tuesday 4/30. Subscribe to my podcast, “I’ve Never Said This Before,” on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. #oliverstarkedit #911 #911abc #buck #eddie #lgbt #lgbt🌈 #lgbt🏳️‍🌈 #lgbtq🏳️‍🌈 #lgbtqi @oliver stark ♬ original sound - TommyDiDario

No comments: