Saturday, June 1, 2024

Video: Eddie and Christopher Diaz: You'll Be In My Heart (9-1-1)

The 9-1-1 seventh season finale really could have been so much better, from the bad writing to the rushed storylines it was not good. Especially in regards to Edmundo "Eddie" and Christopher Diaz's story. This was such a missed opportunity for Christopher to talk to his father and for him to realize that Eddie isn't just some superhero firefighter but a flawed human being. Eddie made a mistake and I hope that once Chris is no longer mad at his father he'll see that. But Chris leaving because he was angry to go with his grandparents back to Texas is such a disservice to both of Eddie and Chris' story. It truly made no sense for the writers to have had Christopher leave.

Anyway, with that storyline being so disappointing, I wanted to post this amazing video by oneawkwardcookie of Eddie and Chris. It shows how much Eddie really loves his son. I hope eventually they will work it out. There's more I want to say about the seventh season finale and Eddie and Christopher but I'll leave that for another post.

Music: "You'll Be in My Heart" by Phil Collins

No comments: