Saturday, June 29, 2024

Quote: Eddie and Buck (9-1-1)

Eddie: Right. You know, it's like that thing when you meet somebody, and you just click. You know what I mean?

Buck: I do. I really do.

~ Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley, 9-1-1 season 7 episode 4: Buck, Bothered and Bewildered

I just find it so interesting that majority of the episode Buck was trying to get Eddie's attention. So, I don't believe Buck when he said he was trying to get Tommy's attention. Especially since not even Tommy believed it. I truly hope the writers will circle back in the upcoming eigth season to let Buck realize whose attention he was actually trying to get. And that he realized he misplaced his romantic feelings for Eddie on to someone else.

(9-1-1 season 7 episode 4: Buck, Bothered and Bewildered)

No comments: