Monday, April 29, 2024

Welcome to Truly Outrageous Buck and Eddie

Hello, I wanted to make a place to share all of my thoughts and feelings about 9-1-1 characters Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley. And all the things I love about them as characters and their relationship. Which unfortunately is still non-canon but I'm hoping it will be.

I love 9-1-1 but I wanted to focus this blog Truly Outrageous Buck and Eddie on two of my favorite characters. And since I loved writing and blogging, I thought it would be a prefect time to create a fan blog where I share scenes, artwork, my thoughts and anything else about these characters.

My name is Courtney and I currently run and write for my main blog Book Girl, which is a Book, Entertainment, Geek and Lifestyle Blog.

So, about me, I am a total Girly Geek. I am an avid reader and a buyer of books. I love drinking tea. I love watch shows and movies, old or new, from superheroes to romantic comedies. I'll watch anything that interest me. I love fashion and beauty and fitness. If any of that sounds like something you might enjoy, you are more than welcome to follow me over at Book Girl.

I will still be posting 9-1-1 and Buck and Eddie stuff over at Book Girl. But as I said for this blog, it's completely dedicated to Buck and Eddie. And occasionally the actors that portray them: Oliver Stark and Ryan Guzman.

(9-1-1 season 2 episode 4: Stuck)

No comments: