Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Video: Buck and Eddie: The Alchemy (9-1-1)

Sometimes a ship is so beautifully created that all I can think of is why are they not together? Why waste the amazing chemistry of Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley by constantly putting them is bland relationships with equally bland love interests? I'm hoping that at some point the 9-1-1 Showrunner and writers will eventually put them together.

I know Buck recently realized he's bisexual and Eddie still needs to figure out his sexuality. And unfortunately they are still dating other people. But I just don't want the show to take too long in putting them together. Because that's what it feels like where their story is going. I do love a good slow burn but a snail pace slow burn is not something I enjoy. With the way so many shows are getting cancelled, I don't want 9-1-1 to end before Buck and Eddie get a chance to go canon. So, writers stop wasting time and figure out how to get Eddie and Buck together.

Anyway, I love this edit by GeminisCloud. From the scenes used to the music to the way it's all edited, it's just so perfectly well-made. I am constantly in awe of what fans can do with these videos.

No comments: